Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Mou Sukoshi..

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Don't know how to potray this feeling, it is hard to convey though I've tried. But...' You maybe disappointed when you failed but you DOOMED if you don't try'- anonymous. Though, I'm bit skeptical when it comes to the outcomes, until I quite comfortable with this thought - better not to try otherwise you hurt once again. Since failure not my fave word in life. I dont know how but it happened for instance.

Afraid to try and afraid to face the bitterness and hurtful things, I'm still having thin skin syndrom and always confined in my comfort zone rather than taking a risk. It's awful then! Anyway, being in the middle in family had mould me into someone that pretended to be independent even inside I'm totally screwed out sometimes. Tougher outside but shatter inside in certain incidence.

Even till this moment, I admit I'm not so strong and positive anymore in one aspect. I've been a failure once and to be another one..I think it's too much.Phew, I always pray that I been given strength, courage,simplification and foremost FAITH. Nothing much (it's enough to ask 4 things out of 10?. hehe).

So..last but not least I dedicate this song entitled as above to myself..should or should not I convey this feeling to the particular (known but remains unknown)...
(^_^)
When I noticed I was thinking about you...
I felt very embarassed
And I really hate that feeling
That's because I'm afraid to convey my feeling
Even though I suppress it in my head I can't do anything about my heart
I don't let you notice it when we meet
So it can be normal how I plan to talk to you
To act so composed has started to hurt
Lying to you I will put away... but
A little more... A little more...
If I can get closer to your heart
A little more... A little more...
So that this moment won't end
Please God, give me courage
When I'm alone with my bad crazy thoughts
I worry about what you think of me
I'm sorry I stepped forward to try to let you know
I'm not myself, I don't like the fog around my heart
Depending on someone else makes me run away... but
A little more... A little more...
If I can get beside you
A little more... A little more...
Night does not continue once dawn comes
So wipe away your tears when you're feeling lonely
The glowing moon floats out into the heavens
I'm not stronger or more confident
See me smiling, look, OK?
A little more... A little more...
If I can get beside you
A little more... A little more...
Night does not continue once dawn comes
A little more... A little more...
If I can get closer to your heart
A little more... A little more...
So that this moment won't end
Please God, give me courage
this song actually not resemble me..but my sis get fond of it, so I've been influence by it( the truth only 1% maybe??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home