Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Friday, December 12, 2008

Flowers For You Dear


Quite weird! My fingers so itchy to write something else something deviated. Hoho, get spooky. Well, ghost stories failed to scare me. I enjoy watching them even late at nite. Satisfaction that what I called.

During Hari Raya, all my cousin get hooked with PS2. I can't help not to preach even once at them. It is a must afterall because I love them so much, I want them to be successful in life and hereafter. Even, I promised them if they got good grades in PMR next year I'll bring them to Sarawak for a holiday. A big reward and sometimes I doubt about it. Another ringgits to fly away from my pocket. O..habislah duit kawin+umrah+haji saya kali ni. Diorang tuh bukan boleh kira, selalu je unexpected result~orang lelaki kalau rajin+brilliant senang nak score. Setakat ni, dut raya jelah yang paling-paling boleh saya berikan.

No new book anyway to be promoted. MPH and Popular in Sarawak are less 'interesting' and 'welcoming'. Haha, criticism.Wonder if I'm going back to Kelantan;how am I going to pack all the books? Excess luggage? For sure. Nevermind, I'm going donate them.


Work and another work. I played a lot and work hard to achieve my target, my SKT and so on. When you work as govt servants, get ready to have nightmare regarding SKT and management side. Duh,not really.Just exaggerating. Spice up your life.


Hee..now I already broaden my territory to KL since it was very hard to find even a Kelantanese in Sarawak to be precise. Reason behind?(With coquettish smile)Pi..pi..What a ridiculous idea. Private will always be private then.Anyway,wait for another chapters of it biiznillah.

p/s: Hadirah stole the flower from Pips during her graduation ..Poor Pips.Du..du

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home