Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pwinze Fwog..


This morning, I accidently met my Prince Frog. Unfortunetly I didn't have times to get to know him better since the clock already struck 7.55 am. Got to rush to MCHC then. So I 'swept' him away. I had to leave...sorry dear. Maybe next time we could fall in love again. ..~Bluffing me~.

In the old days, father used to send us over the district library every weekend in the morning and fetched us before lunch. We had so much fun then, to be among the books. Ah..the fairy tales, name it. We can recall all of them including the Prince frog who turned into a young and good looking prince.

Little Froggie,
Such a dear to see you.
But not inside my house
anyway..
But if really you're the prince
then..
I welcome you heartily..
Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home