Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, December 22, 2008

A Piece Of Me

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Alhamdulillah finally the end of this year is approaching. But then, nothing much I've achieved but able to get above the par. Grateful to HIM. The works seem too 'dull' lately maybe due to the weather.Ah..so comfy if I'm able to stuck under the comforter at home. Ghezz..I'm no more a child, but an adult who getting to nurture few good adult habit~be cool, be patient and be modest. Eventhough sometimes I got nowhere.

Ohoh..lil bro is already home how I miss him till word can't explain. He knew that my current saving is enable for him to save money for car booking. Hey, you already had a skuter now you plan for something else. Witty little brother! I wonder why the men in my house had brilliant ideas in managing financial matters? Why women in the house tend to spend them innociently?Hm..wondering. I'm not a spendthrif, I buy what I need and use only. Because the future is uncertain, so to be at the safe side~do saving like you have to live for many-many years and foremost the more your salary is, the more you contribute those who are in need. Then you satisfied~sharing with other on what you have even just a small sum of money will make you happy. Isn't that GREAT?

I want to be just like this flower. Blooming and never scare to face world. Do I have the guts? Sometimes it better to confine in a nutshell, but then the reality wont let you. Step up outside and face whatever might come. Few days passed, but still I didn't get the answer. Sigh...hehe better don't. Suddenly, another anwser appear..hoho, which one to choose? My head already spinning.

Lately my collegue started to put under pressure by asking same question and even inviting me to look for ....(fill in the blank: might be a cat?girraffe?a lion?). Aiyo, he give me headaches. Even a phone call can be misinterprate by him.Whatever. I had my creed and still hold steadfastly to it.

Ok,that's all folk.Need to perfom Asar prayer first. Haha..sekali sekala curi tulang~bkn apa dah habis treat patient daa...tata titi tutu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home