Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It Counts



'Times and tides wait no man'

Assalamualaikum and Alhamdulillah.
Finally the Orthodontic Course ended. But the feeling is still there. Having great times with friend, what else I could ask for more ?

Unfortunetly, I'm not so into 'the sea lover' person. I rather enjoy myself at waterfall, cold/cool soothing environment. Yep!. I'm afraid of deep sea water, waves and foremost I can't even swim and too lazy to learn. So better I stay away from them. Anyway still enjoy the scenery. But in Sarawak you have to walk miles away from the white sand area(pinggir)until you bumped into the water. Pretty amusing meh. Then the water still shallow.

Between E and I. I'm the I person. Introversion. Vividly quite and comfortable to be with myself and I, but not a day dreamer. I enjoy being with talkative person, bcos I love to listen. Until..I'm in the circle of people whom I get used to, comfy enough and understand me better..then the 'dark side' start to appear..hihi no lah, I changed 180 degree. Only with my family! Loyal? Gee..when I keep my loyalty to something or someone~ I keep it till the rest of my life no matter how much others offend and critizice. Even if someone said I'm outdated, conservative..bla..bla. I choose to be happy, then.
What most irritating me? The ice breaking session. Having the mic. in my hand, the most unexciting moment. I really trembled a lot, that's why I hate it. When our big boss kept busy asking the updated status, everyone happily and proudly announcing. Me? The other way around. So better still, quite. Somehow, I thought I successfully escaped but vain. Though trying to be a bit blurred. Ha? ha.. other half? Who's who?
Tukar bahasa pulak...Pagi ni saje meng'hang-out' kan diri dengan kawan-kawan~ke Serikin. Main intention : window shopping tapi macam biasalah. Ada 2 pasang kain batik pario yang menarik mata dan hati. Memandangkan it worth dengan harga yang murah, apa lagi. Grab this chance, girl! Huhu~sampaikan akak Indon tuh dah kenal dengan kami. Layankan saje..
Silent is beauty indeed..but not applicable to all circumstances ye..hehe. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home