Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Everlasting, Endlessly



' My bruised heart is screaming to find you..
Where are you?
Can't you hear my voice?
To me?'
...





It's a play time! Do laundry, make bed, cooking and sweep all the floor. Even at the end of the day, only one word could describe ~Fatigue. Still I could feel how much I enjoy doing these things.
And wrapping the wedding prezzie for tomorrow function, hang out with a bunch of friends.
Congrats Diyana, finally entitled as Puan. Anyway sympathized for the bridegroom for having high grade fever on the Big day. Hmm...what are the Dx? Maybe high grade fever d/t anxiety of getting married? Could be..hehe. So the Rx should be: to see his wife, soothing words to hear from her and a smiley face to look upon x 24/7. InsyaAllah, quick heal plus with tepid sponging. Pandai-pandai je saya ni ye. Have a blissful marital life onwards..
Thanks to our so-called devoted Sleeping Queen actually a natural born, for making most of my days this week. Having neverending messaging and conversations. My stomach hurted and my eyes watery, after read your silly, wicked and entah haper-haper msg. I bet you inherited more daddy's skills good at making jokes than I do. Thanks to Allah for letting me having twin, otherwise I don't have anyone so closed to be trully me. Naughty me!Huh.
Save the best for the last...
Ciao..

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, 26 June, 2010, Anonymous diyana said…

    fizah, thanks :)
    he had dengue fever, admitted on our reception day.platelet count was 60, and he had some vomiting on that day.. fever was 39.9 :)

    by the way he's discharged now :)
    alhamdulillah :)

     
  • At Sunday, 27 June, 2010, Blogger A person get to know life said…

    alhamdulillah, anyway~ hopefully you gain a lot from this tarbiyah from HIM=). all well end well too insyaAllah. by sept/oct ada KKM transfr board meeting lg..cepat2 hntr borang..hehe.
    p/s: mesti reluctant nk tinggalkn hubby kan?=P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home