Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, February 08, 2010

It's a Bird ..It's a Plane

Can you see it? Carefully..



InsyaAllah, few days left. And I don't want to waste them for any single reason. Need to clear all the unsigned forms, to re-schedule meeting and CPDs, to monitor Return.


Yippie, an evening with a chitchatting and 'cucur' to eat along with Milo Peng (Iced Milo). Happy hour in the clinic. Sometimes it helps alot to relieve the stress. Believe me. You shared ideas and common things with your staffs actually.

A jacket or trench coat. Whoa! Since when Dr Siti having a work suit. I never wear pants outfit to work. Comfortable in loose 'baju kurung' ~ the modern, traditional, Riau, That's everyone mistaken me as a 'cikgu'. Once in a blue moon.. a blouse with skirt(so girlish..haha). Honestly,I only have guts to be different when ; attending meetings/course, travelling, balik Perak and on trips not forget ~when i'm flying. Double standard eh?.Guess so. But then, I had a dark brown jacket for formal course ..the chills unbearable in air cond. My habits~ go for the better, expensive and of course worth to buy for some stuffs that I can use for longer periods. Alah membeli menang memakai kan?.

p/s: though busy as bee..still having time for blogging.(^_^)..that's bcos I lurrvve writing...hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home