Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Right Now

"Somebody is very proud of you. ~ I'm proud of you too
somebody is thinking of you. ~ tq2, may I know who so I can think of them.
somebody is caring about you. ~ I care about you most
somebody misses you. ~miss me? then tell Allah so
somebody wants to talk to you. ~ I'm listening
somebody wants to be with you. ~ so come here dear
somebody hopes you aren't in trouble. ~ as much as I hope
somebody is thankful for the support you have provided. ~ thankful to Allah, that's better
somebody wants to hold your hand. ~ I'm pleased but only for mahram sj ye.
somebody hopes everything turns out all right. ~ me too
somebody wants you to be happy. ~ I want the same goes to you
somebody wants you to find him/her. ~ are we playing hide n seek
somebody is celebrating your successes. ~ for this year, no success yet. wait next year InsyaAllah
somebody wants to give you a gift. ~ thank you2..i'm waiting!
somebody thinks that you ARE a gift. ~ hee, but not refundable. blh ek?
somebody hopes you're not too cold, or not too hot ~ i'm freezing, yet melting inside
somebody wants to hug you. ~ i'm hugable(haha..ada ke ayat ni)
somebody loves you. ~ i love you too endlesly..enormously,tremendously..and more ly..
somebody admires your strength. ~ i'm weak, but Allah is The Most Strongest
somebody is thinking of you and smiling. ~ i wonder who? so I can think n smile back
somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on. ~ then, we cry together2
somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun. ~ such long time not having fun
somebody thinks the world of you. ~ how eh?
somebody wants to protect you. ~ protect me2..but ~ Allah is my great protector
somebody would do anything for you. ~ do good deeds,not bad ones
somebody wants to be forgiven. ~ i forgive you
somebody is grateful for your forgiveness. ~ i also seek others forgiveness
somebody wants to laugh with you. ~ LOL! i can't stop when it started
somebody remembers you and wishes that you were there. ~ O..I wish I was there
somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional. ~100% sure
somebody values your advice. ~ i'm just give a little help, not much
somebody wants to tell you how much they care. ~ tell me now, can?
somebody wants to share their dreams with you. ~ sweet dream, not nightmare duh..
somebody wants to hold you in their arms. ~ i miss my mom's
somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms. ~duddu..dear, come
somebody treasures your spirit. ~ spirit of youth
somebody wishes they could STOP time because of you. ~ impossible, but I truly appreciated
somebody praises God for your friendship and love. ~ Thank You Allah
somebody can't wait to see you. ~really? I'm so happy
somebody loves you for who you are. ~ I love you bcos of what you are to me
somebody loves the way you make them feel. ~ feel good
somebody wants to be with you. ~again? sharing knowledge and opinion
somebody wants you to know they are there for you. ~always!
somebody's glad that you're their friend. ~ I'm glad
somebody wants to be your friend. ~ with sincere intention; atas agamaNYA
somebody stayed up all night thinking about you. ~ no need, qiam is the best way
somebody is alive because of you. ~ not me but alive bcos of Allah
somebody is wishing that you had noticed them. ~I'm sorry for being ignorant
somebody wants to get to know you better. ~ better me?
somebody misses your advice/guidance. ~ siapa lah saya, lemah sj.
somebody has faith in you. ~have faith in HIM
somebody trusts you. ~trust me without questioning
somebody needs you to send them this list. ~spread
somebody needs your support. ~ I'm willing
somebody needs you to have faith in them. ~ as always
somebody will cry when they read this. ~ its ok dear
somebody needs you to let them be your friend. ~ open table
somebody hears a song that reminds them of you." ~ I don't have song, but I do say prayers to you all..a lot

- Author unknown -
p/s: i want everyone..to be in my list of 'somebody', can I? duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home