Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Speechless

So hard to potray this feeling. Being torn apart lately. Just came back from Perak. My aunt passed away on Friday morning after 2 years bravely fight the illness. Sad story behind it,but I don't want to recall the past. May her good deeds paid off and Allah's blessing with her. One after one kept leaving us. The lost of our cousin followed by her. Nothing could stop what Allah had decided upon Allah. In a way, all of us relieved and accepted it.

Everyone congratulated me, I'm out of my words. A zillion thanks anyway for successfully convinced me. Especially Tuk Yen and abang Syed. You're right; it is a life experience~go go make money in order to make living. Huh, just exaggerating. By the way, I wonder how I got caught having conversation with older men? No doubt, they good in putting fact and convincing this 'hingusan' girl. My mission: go go dakwah people and go go correcting myself including go go do the good things. More than enough.

Tomorrow~will be my last entry. See you forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home