Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Friday, September 05, 2008

Peebles, rock..that bruise

Everyone keep busy with the prep. before start working. Look like I'm the one who left behind. No mood and to be truthful, my mind currently focusing on Ramadhan wholly. I cannot even switch the mode and whatsoever thus I didn't take care much whereabouts the posting should taken place. They decide, I just follow obediently. Way to Go. I believe what Allah decide upon us that the best for us even it so hard to accept the fact. Reality not nice sometimes. My creed.

Sometimes I'm in denial, sometimes I just get through it. Just thinking positively and wake up: we already in so-called adult stages not a kiddo anymore. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY~however this not applicable to all circumstances. Put a smile face now..dude.

Being wondering, is this the time? A window to a new me. My apologies to everyone, please accept it from the bottom of my heart. I'm a human, then to err is human. May all of you keep seeking the love from The Almighty and soon find treasure to Jannah.InsyaAllah,my prayer with you all. From the loved one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home