Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, September 01, 2008

Not A Temptation


Currently, I should wear a sad face. Mom get sick, work overload and too much thinking I guess. My cellphone~I have to bid an adieu after three years dedicatedly serving to its owner. Look like I had to 'fasting' from any messages and incoming call too. I'm so sorry my friends for this inconvinence. Though, most of the times I deliberately let the phone fall onto floor. I'm going to make a big hole in my saving account. So need to work hard after this, gain pass for PTK exam so on so forth.
May be there is time for my soul-searching travelling.Enough is enough. Hopefully nothing worsen this temporarily 'sad mode'. Let this feeling roll on.
~Al Layl~

In one of the nights,
I dont know what happened to me,
Darkness Covered me O my Rabb,

The earth has been narrowed, and (also) the sky,
and my heart haven't know the light,
And tears stayed, crying O my Ilaah

Ya Ilahi

I committed a big sin,
And I am inside my sadness a captive,
Chained by the sin O my Rabb,
Does the sinner deserve forgiveness, O my Ilaah
I admit my sins, O my Ilaah
You are the one who created, mercied and blessed me,
All the time you were with me, O my Rabb.

However, I went far away from you and forgot your rights,
And waked on my way, O my Ilaah.

And today O my Rabb,
I come back from a darkness beyond the boundaries,
The heart is broken and my sight is confused.
And I am sinking and see no one but you to rescue me,
No help except you,
O my Ilaah, O my Ilaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home