Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Burgundy, Turqouise and..Tortoise

60% already settledown. 40% more to go. Tomorrow I'm going to make the fifth account bank~ CIMB!.With CIMB Click, everything go easy. I practice that from dad. My head already spun with the clothes, I intented to bring along 3 luggages only in small size. The closet soon look like to be emptied.

Almost 10 days we all started fasting. Alhamdulilah all of us can make it. The weather gloomy, the attraction to sleep so...umphh.Ngeh2. Pips full with jokes and tricks lately but I won't give up. I'm not surrender yet in this battle. Ciao.

postscriptum: My ink is black..don't ask me to draw a rainbow" - As-Saggar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home