Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Tough


Hopefully, all well end well. Fly away from here.
Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always one reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

I thought I already built thick skin, but the reality is not. So, once again I have try to be one.
You don't have to worry
Cause everything's all right
AU REVOIR
SEE YOU SO SOON
postscriptum: pray for me and the rest for better living. Ya muqqalibal qulub, thabit qulubana a'la dinik wa to'ati'. Above all, thank you and please forgive me. Wish me all the best in present and future~ I got long lists to be achieved. If someone getting married+having baby, inform me earlier for the present/gift..hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home