Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Centre Of Attraction

Just come back from my maternal grandma's house after visited my cousin who soon will be married this Monday.May Allah, keep her marriage last longer. Umph, I couldn't witness her wedding because had to bid au revoir tonight. We are going to travel...Such a long time I didn't let my feet away from hometown. Opah just finished from her spinal operation at Penang, stay back for awhile at auntie's house over there.

During on the way back to home..some issues had been raised by my parent.About LIFE. I'm just being a good listener, and learnt a lot from them. But things in common that I found out later both in my parent..BOTH OF THEM ARE GOOD CHATTER AND BOTH GOOD LISTENER. In car, you have to bear their chattings from the begining of the journey until the end. However, that's the way they find similiarity eventhough arguement is ineviatable but yet at last they have something to agree upon. Oh, my parent. I wonder if I've inherited their in common already..being a good listener and people who had argue with me sure had a bad-bad time.Because, I will defend my ideas until the opponents surrender. Not always lah, sometimes je. Nevertheless, I'm kindda of diplomatic too because I respect others..and love to see if other diplomatic too. Hmm..you too old to argue Fizah and take things easy.

p/s: See ya Hadirah..not your mom lah although she said that two of you are in ONE PACKAGE.I'll see if I can separate both of you by 'kidnapping' you.Then, kita gi main air kat pool bwh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home