Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, February 12, 2007

Belajarlah Untuk Memahami


Assalamualaikum,
It almost 1.20 am in the early morning yet my eyes hardly to shut down. My thumb and index finger experience throbbing pain intermittenly.Aggravated when I saw wire, pliers and burs..ahaks.Actually,I'm in the last week of orthodontic posting/rotation. To fulfil the requirement which needed us to bending and whatsoever technique to curve and mould the 0.7 mm wires into small, tiny and almost make me gone 'mad' and haywire.Anyway, leave that 'annoying' but yet interesting posting to go thru. However ,this Wednesday I'm sitting for exam~full with gadgets: braces(fixed appliances) removable (URA, twin block) and all classification that make my head stuck with definitions. Fortunetly, I learned so much knowledge

Thanks to Allah, I've learned something today! Learn that Being SELFISH~ worth nothing but grow grudge and anger in other person. You never lost thing, not a cent but feel so much helpful. I advise you, always put yourself in other shoe before act. This world not belong to you only, there's always another person. You want other person to understand you but you hardly want to understand others.Hey, wake up! That's what mom always advise eight of us- treat orang lain sptmana kita mahu orang treat kita.

Work is love made visible.
And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste,
it is better that you should leave your work
and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.
For if you bake bread with indifference,
you bake a bitter bread that feeds but half man's hunger.
And if you grudge the crushing of the grapes, your grudge distils a poison in the wine.
And if you sing though as angels, and love not the singing,
you muffle man's ears to the voices of the day and the voices of the night.

Cannot wait for holiday, how I love to travel. Travel inspire me a lot, I learn and I observe and I gain something. Hmm, maybe during my post grad period in oversea~ I spend a lot for travelling. I always thinking of travelling alone like Gulliver (books). Whoa, pray for me that I can make until that.InsyaAllah. I can't wait for my ex-PA Dr Basaruddin to come back from UK, sharing his experience doing Phd there, giving his plentiful ideas and motivation.
To see a blue sky, green mountain and white snow . To feel wind from the hill, the freshness of pine tree. But mom never let me be b'cos I had to get married first..ohoh that's too far. At least I has experience being single during travelling, mana tau in case by stroke of luck jumpe mat saleh..tup..tup get married there. Hoho..nonsense(berangan ala sleeping beauty jer)
Ah..whatever lah, but umrah and hajj first. Then, one of technologist asked me, if I bother about title 'Hajah'. What's wrong...i'm proud of that even in younger age.

Oklah, afwan for those who seems to be hurt by any of my writing. I'm just expressed what I think but may disproportionate with other does. Oh, Hadirah..tolong achik bending wire nih with your milk teeth. So sweet

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home