Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Why ah..stomachache?


Assalamualaikum wbt,
Recently, opss after Hari Raya I always face the same and old problem ~STOMACHACHE. Although this time I strictly open my mouth to certain food excluding 'asam pedas' and anything related to chili, santan and so on. But anyway if Allah said 'kun fayakun' no matter how hard I try to avoid the stomachache happily 'attack' me. And whatsmore, it take a week for the dull aching pain to resolve. So, I had to bear it for quite sometime.

As father said, I'm fussy eater and I got to choose what I want and what I don't. If someone try to push me..I end up by vomiting and stomachache after that.Huh, sound horrible. So, you better don't. Ohoh, Pips laughing at me ye? You know what she told me just now?
"..mcm Hadirah la..Ada kuman dlm perut sbb gigit mainan merata2.."
Hey dude, I'm not biting toys but I'm 'biting' people like you.Heh=).

Then teringat doa yang br dihafal ketika sakit..so bacalah.'
Bismillah(3x), Aku berlindung dengan mu dan kekuatanMU dari keburukan yang aku jumpa dan aku takuti'. Sambil baca letaklah tangan di tempat yang sakit tadi. Tapi satu tempat je yang takleh..sbb ubatnya kena betul2 letak pada Allah yakni 'SAKIT HATI'. Wah, suspens sggh ye. Takpe2, sekali lagi sakit menjadi kifarah dosa ana yang selama ini menghijab ana dari Allah.Terasa jauh pula bila sihat selalu, sekali sekala kena jatuh sakit juge. Barulah dinamakan manusia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home