Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Step On

'To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence." - Sydney Smith -

What a weekend! Being a bit lazy and just lie down, that's not me. However, I'm just being that one. Oh, what a big waste but I enjoyed since other did it too...haha. I'm not alone.

So much to expect in this two weeks time. 2011 will appraoch and I'll be having major plans and some minors too. Keep save in my yearly planner insyaAllah. May Allah make them at ease.

'All About Marriage' almost make me shed the tears. Sometimes, the disaster and mishap could end up with other bright side. It's not the end of the world but somehow the beginning of the other chapter of life. Who knows better than Allah does, right? Fail or success, at least we try.

Ohoh.Tomorrow will start another same, lame, uninteresting routine. But I'm grateful that I'm employed since out there thousands are jobless. Thank you Allah..

“Kunci sukses pernikahan bukanlah menemukan orang yang tepat, namun kuncinya adalah bagaimana belajar mencintai orang yang anda temukan, terus menerus!”

p/s: Dear en suami : We'll be on a road to having a more successful marriage insyaAllah. Till then, c u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home