Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Inner Thoughts

One evening, after being reminded by tomorrow Quaterly Meeting in my clinic I quickly browsed through the filing drawer. Then, have to entertain few guests suddenly appeared.

'One woman stand'

The words used to be address me by my big boss . Like a Superwoman he said.

Tired. But I found this booklet. ' Walk awhile in my shoes.

Back home, I sat on the floor flipping thru the booklet. Each words had me cried. Why? I'm being under so much misery ..my employees too. We're living in real world. Neither of us can please each other everytimes.
How many times I woke up in the middle of the night just after dreamt about works and my staffs. Eventually it becomes a habit~ the dreams of works.

I'm afraid of losing my grip. Tons of work weigh a lots for me since I've no other collegues to confide with. Here, I sitting alone. But to Allah, I'm confide in. The Greatest Power of all, right?

Even sometimes, it hard enough to make it 'win-win' situation. Someone must sacrified.

'When you point your finger at me, remember that three of your fingers are pointing back at you'

Making decisions on the basis of what is fair and equitable. Let say I've been given a task to choose only one out of five people for a promotion. Will another four agree with me or just feel that I'm failed to decide fairly? Or the one I choose feel the another way around? If given opportunity, I never appoint myself of carrying an excess baggage. But...God never burden us unless the responsibility is equal to our capability then.

' Someone once said, " If you want to be liked, don't become a boss." They were right! You just can't please everyone.

Looked ahead with a great deal of hope- hope that my fears will turn out to be unfounded, that things will be even better than they are now. But only time, a little luck, a lot of hardworks and merely the God's love and mercy will tell. Nothing much I can offer to myself now, except a good rest and problem-free right now.

'I and you were in the same car, travelling down the same road. Wherever we go, we go together'

I love all my staffs, no matter how difficult they are, how hard to learn their ways and keep in their pace, how I feel such a total freak to hear all the problems and how so painful to know the fact inside out...still I love you all as much as I love myself so. I'm your leader, because you all accepted me ..though I'm wrong sometimes.

At the end of the story

'..with more understanding we can meet in the middle and walk the rest of the way together'

This afternoon after Quaterly Meeting.

'So..did they all bullied you Siti since you were here?' the boss asked
'Nope, I did bullied them alot..hihi'
"Dr, jangan bagi dia transfer lagi..tunggu 10 tahun gik"
'Humh...mana aci'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home