Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Waktu Yang Dinanti

Pic: Somewhere in Serian.

Hujan di Sabah memberi tempias pada Sarawak. Sepanjang masa, sang hujan turun membasahi bumi. Mengikut jangkaannya, sehinggalah Chinese New Year.

Good news from father. Lately, if I called home it was father who answered. Hmm..quite weird, since he didn't have any heart+guts to answer call as usual though he sat near to the phone. Without any chances to ask how's home,he's the one quite happily told me first. Ahah..good improvement.

' Uh..hello. Nak cakap dengan mak ke? Kejap'

This is father's usual words back then. Anw, I'm happy for my Ayah Chik Meor too.Finally he made up his mind. Every cloud has its silver lining and then...it takes two to tango. Alhamdulillah.

p/s: I'm happy when you happy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home