Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, January 09, 2010

No Reservation

Should a candidate, stand up near his or her table and surrender his or her heart to ...( ayat pegawas exam...) .


Sibuk la Dr ni, pegi treat pt nun.

The crew. Please noted the male one, aah..now I can see who can lend his hand .

Ok, I'm going back to my specialty..



Aih, sempat gik. Pi main jauh-jauh. Restricted area~ profesionalisme

Masuk bab 2, meeting.. Action..cut! Hiasan semata-mata. This one,evidence based.


Golongan yang tertewas..




Juh, kita makan-makan setelah penat buat keje. Penat ke? Hee..entah lah. In conjunction with New Year and Christmas celebration(for those who celebrating it~ me? Just eating!)
p/s : alhamdulillah, first week of 2010.Hopefully to see more achievements, programmes, activities, study tour to Sarikei? or Miri? or Bintulu? InsyaAllah, doa-doakan sj. I'm not alone, my staffs keep supporting each other. See how beautiful life. Grateful to Allah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home