Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Calm in Your Heart


Do you know what the word FAMILY means?
FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU
Piece of cake!
How I long to say this words again...since the last time I utter it during student time. See things can be done easily. How I long to embrace all memory during those old days. How I long to be in the circle of trusted and loving friends. How I long to be a child again. Not to endure all the hardship of being an adult. Not to manage her own financial matters and works. Not to think all those big big things. ~ I reckon, some will say; Uhuh, see how childish she is!. But nevermind, I take it. I'm always be a child.
The Death and Hereafter
Sometimes, I wish I could have a long. Very long sleep. To being able to meet my Great Creator. At some point of time, while driving . ' Alangkah indahnya, kalau Allah ambil nyawa saat hati saya benar-benar ikhlas dan rindu ingin menemuiNYA'. Kematian itu indah.
Duhai bintang-bintang di dada langit,
Tahukah kalian betapa diri ini amat merindui
Untuk berada di antara kalian
Biarpun jauh saujana mata melihat
Namun kerlipannya tetap nyata
Seolah tersenyum
“This is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home