Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday? Feeling Or Dreaming

What significant of this Tuesday?

A lot, sir.

I've open another an unneeded bank account and also an application for credit card (the officer alert about my salary! Duh) though I had debit card. Actually the main purpose of my visit only to replace a new ATM card but it turn otherwise. OMG, I already have total 4 saving accounts! Need to distribute equally or close one of them. The credit card? Hmm..let me think over, maybe I just pass it over to my dad~for travelling purpose. I don't mind to pay for them anyway. Part of my contribution.

Are you feeling well today?

Umph..nope. I got flu and my throat itchy. Someone make joke it was H1N1. It's not funny occay. You scare everyone. I felt guilty after that.

So, may I know what you want to do now?

Rest, a lot. No more thinking. And foremost, being far and away.

...another significant? hehe, let it be my secreto. Ngee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home