Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Friday, June 19, 2009

Collapse

The tribe already spoken!
What a dull and too much rest in Kota Samarahan MDC(main dental clinic). The hectic schedule only when involve OPD (outpatient dept) every Monday and Thursday, the rest I should say that I'm happily lying my head on the desk and zzz...

OPD time like me doing 30 lapses of running around K.Samarahan biggest roundabout.My hand, wrist, fingers cramped and numb.If 40 came, 35 of them requested for extraction but not only one tooth usually multiple. Up to 4 teeth one time! Imagine non stop bleeding.

This evening, I dunno how to describe.Restless,numbness, malasses(penambahan di situ). I accept it with 3/4 and 1/4 still unsatisfied. My next district posting? Let it be. I don't want to talk about it until the time is coming. But my head already full with plans.In the mean time, just seize the moment at K.Samarahan until the so-called 'Prince Charming' take me away.

Tomorrow, I've a lot things to settle down. Banks and ticket bookings. Buying some stuffs~ a fan. Scorching hot here.

Till then, tata titi tutu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home