Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Make My Day..Everyday


Suddenly this beautiful and deep feeling enveloped me. Neither because other people, nor anything. Ghezz, my heart leapt like this world I own. Ehm, isn’t it enough just to live like this. Accept what coming and put more effort to earn more.

‘Red onions are especially divine. I hold a slice up to sunlight pouring in through the kitchen window, and it glows like a fine piece of antique glass. Cool watery with layers delicately edged with imperial purple…strong, humble, peaceful..with that fiery nub of spring green in the center..’ MARY HAYES GRIECO , The Kitchen Mystic

Am I that onion? Nope, I’m still a human being. Only trying to implement ‘onion principle’ in my life. Talking about cool character, I’ve known a man who I can describe him as cool. Yeah, cool man in the universe yet warm my heart. My father..

Hmm..how I longing to go out sometimes with him and have a chit chat. Father is the coolest person! Whenever I cry, whenever I get mad, whenever I angry, whenever …I think I’ll never get angry or dissatisfied with father not even once except during school time he forget to fetch me and I ended up with crying and get mad in 5 minutes. No words can explain.

When he told story, I’m the first to listen. When I made jokes, I know I inherited mostly from him. When my ideas quite contradict with mum, he’s the one become the pillar for me. When I’m broke, he’s the one who placed money in my hand even without telling him. When I want to go home, he’s the one who arrived at my hostel without any complaints to fetch me even though mum always scold me for being spoiled kids. When mum get angry with me, he’s the one I turned to. He knows how I love Laksa Penang very much, since then whenever I’m at home Laksa penang always inside the fridge. He knows how I love to cook Tom Yam and singgang daging, even all the ingredients always been prepared. Oh lots more to be told but let they keep safe in my heart.

Since absence make heart grow fonder! Cannot deny it.

Luv Ayah so much + Mak sekali!
From daughter yang nakal+degil+spoiled brat+miss-don’t-know-how to-show-affection

‘ Ya Allah, Kau ampunilah dosa kedua ibu bapaku, berkatilah dan rahmatilah hidup mereka dunia dan akhirat. Jadikanlah kami ini anak-anak yang soleh, penyejuk hati mereka’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home