Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, August 11, 2008

Finding My Way



Recently, the weather not easily predictable. Sometimes it too hot (scorching hot) sometimes it raining heavily accompanied with thunder, storm. But thank you Allah, for some reason we didn't have to encounter with typhoon, earthquake and so on. Grateful is everything.


Finally, I have been approved for my cooking skill by father since it was so hard to meet his. So, I had to leave the kitchen and pass over to Pips( hoho..I doubt you,but we'll see). Counting the days, after days and night never seem to be end. Keep busy updating the news and packing the stuffs~

Another news, abg Faiq is going to get marry by the of August. Who's he? A close-knit so-called relative. He is my father's foster brother. So long story, but we owe their family alot since our family moved to Kelantan. His father helped us to survive in this state until father decided to live here forever and bought some land properties. Well, dear 'uncle'; big responsibility awaiting you. Do good anyway! I'm going to attend this one insyaAllah.


My left eyes swelled and inflammed~too much crying? Nope..I got infected after cleaned the dust and dirt. I'm too sensitive to dust, resulting in itchness on the contact area. So I scratched and scratched to relieve it but it turned otherwise. So don't scratch.

Ok, hope to see all my beloved friends at Penang eventhough I cannot make it to celebrate the medical collegeus. So sorry, I pray for all of you dear Dr Noor Hidayah, Dr Nurul Hafizah, Dr NurHidayati, Dr Nur Syafini, Dr Nor Arifah, Dr Mas Ayu, Dr NurHafizah& Dr Solahuddin, Dr Hazizul Helmy, Dr Khazran, Dr Iftitah, Dr Abdul Hadi, Dr Syukran and for the rest batch of 07/08.


Not to forget my happy-happy family : Dr Nurul Diyana, Dr Amnah, Dr Nik Siti Aisyah, Dr Rosnani, Dr Umar. Nampakny kat Penang kita kena buat gathering. Even makan-makan sambil bg peringatan pun dikira usrah jugak kan? Kita pay the dutch treat~fair and square. Ajaklah Dr Rahim skali, kesian dia sorang2 duk kat tepi tgk kita makan.


Hopefully soon will follow by : Dr Khoironi, Dr Siti Rashidah, Dr Siti Nur Khamariah, Dr Siti Maryam, Dr Solehah and younger sis and bro. (this is my prayer for you all, don't just be average but be great and marvellous. InsyaAllah)

postscriptum: "Half of what I say is meaningless; but I say it so that the other half may reach you" -Kahlil Gibran-

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terima kasih di atas doamu shbtku.Pasti rindu untuk bertemu dalam halaqah taqwa seperti dulu.Mudah2n suatu hari nanti.InsyaAllah.
    Sampaikan slm oni kat shbt2 bila bertemu kat Penang nanti ye..=)
    Teruskan perjuangan.
    Allahughoyatuna!

     
  • At Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    InsyaAllah,doaku sentiasa buat sahabat-sahabat tercinta. Kalian antara permata-permata dlm hidupku..Teruskan perjuangan ini juga~
    Allahughoyatuna.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home