Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Friday, August 01, 2008

The Unvarnished Truth

Desperate dental graduate:

Me : Holla, what happen to you lately?
Hafizah : Hi, ehm. Actually I cannot figure it out too. I know I mess everything out. Easily tempered and so on. I'm tired being out of nowhere.
Me : You should grateful. At least the job await you how about others.
Hafizah : Others? What are you pointing out? My profesyen already took me years than other, I had to sacrife a lot than others'and for all these things you ask me to equalize what I did with others. Nonsense!
Me : Be patient. I know sometimes you too snobbish, reluctant to accept others and treat them equally.
Hafizah : Well done, you can read mine finally. But not enough. Try harder. Then, I dedicate this song to you. Nothing related.

My Heart Was A Home Again
So it goes, history shows
Deserts must expand
And camels sail like wooden ships
Like women on the strand

There's sand on Second Avenue
And the wind blows like a train
Taxis light up like a string of pearls
Around the block again

And I remembered everything
And every windowpane
Every word came back to me
The way it used to be

Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home again

There's a bus that leaves at eight fifteen
And another one at ten
Should I climb aboard, risk everything
And ride it to the end

Watch the hills like roller coasters
Up against the sky
And wish that you were here by me
So close that I could die

You said love wrecks everything
And none of us survive
So I got over you last night
And I am still alive

Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home again

And I remembered everything
And every windowpane
Every word came back to me
The way it used to be

Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home again.
Reminder : Duh..the writer hope you don't misleading above conversation. The 'Hafizah' was just a 'dark side' since the writer had no intention to become that one..so read between the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home