Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1,2..Jus


"To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." - H.L. Mencken
Honestly, I'm not talking about love for this entry. Just to put it as a highlight anyway. You all have your own perception,definition and principle towards it. No one can blame you if your's differ from other as The Almighty created us in such way. So accept it and try to learn. Some believe in puppy love some doesn't and so on but my childhood crush's' remain in mine. Who's who? Ask my twin? She can't read mine and my secret always REMAIN!Geez..
"To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to give one's self... this is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
After months under torturement, I'm started the new habit~ sleeping queen. Yeah, not good.Oh! you so bad!Behave! My body and mind aching, too much holiday ain't doing any good afterall. So work people.
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down." - Woody Allen, Love and Death
Convocation? My head spinning almost always when the words hit the middle ear. Look like I've to survive on my own. Going to Penang by bus and stay awhile at someone's room (begging: can I sleep here?hoho).Well, I'm the daughter (USMKK) who doesn't have a chance to getting to know her mother (USM Penang). I didn't have any experience to stay at college which situated far from the lect. hall and so on. Thank goodness too! So, I'm taking this chance to do so. Survivor in my own definition. BTW, why burden your family on your happy day?
"Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Accept me without change." - Dick Sutphen
Within those five years, I thought about my parent. They put so much effort and trade in all their happiness just to see me succeed in my profesion. Foremost,I still remembered the warmth of my mother's hugs everytime I was sitting for Professional Exam. Without them, I'm not going to be like this now. Thanks mom and dad..ok,had to stop now. Sleep and sleep.
p/s: Haha,do you believe if i had childhood crush? Better not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home