Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pushing Daisies..the chapter

I rarely watch dramas except for one reason: its extraordinary. Beside I 'read' dramas not 'watch'. The differences? Think about it. The drama is 'forensic-fairy tale' all about with super duper story book-like scene. I love it since I was a fancy-cute- story book collecter and scrap-book manic (I won every scrap book competitions during in primary skool~but that was history).

Other than that, I get hooked by the pie-maker: he's moderate, tolerate, patient~the most strong reason. Why? Maybe due to his mother loss, he tried to channel down his grief by making pies and make everyone happy. Isn't that good? He was so 'blunt potato pudding', innocent at the first sight but that the beauty indeed. He never want to fight with other but winning in his own way. That's cool. Right, Ned? Wiinning is not everything, is a thing.'He' taught me. Revenge is not a solution, giving up doesn't mean you lose in a time but winning most of the time. Then, work hard to achieve in the other ways.So, why people get angry? It's not worthwhile, just accept it and think for good and nice things. Even, you can make a pie for me.Ngeh3.


p/s: suddenly i fall in love with daisy+pie (tat telur tuh tmasuk dlm kategori ni jgk)..but Ned? Gimme sometimes to think over..maybe after my parent's permission kot!Acting as if he proposed me..yuhuu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home