Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WANTED!!
If you see this guy hanging around or talking to thephone or reading a book or buying something..please..please and please wish him "Happy Birthday" today. You will be rewarded with 'syukran jazilan' wish after that.Haha..
He ask me if I will give my stethoscope as a present
I said "no'ah, eventhough I'm a dentist..I want to keep one for myself and family"
Maybe I'll buy you something special..rock CDs?(not good), books(i know you suffer a lot),t-shirt(uh,you too fussy), oh..I know something~let it remain secret.
Trutt..trut."Assalamualaikum ,tgh watpe tu?" ."Waalaikumussalam, hehe tgh beriadah ni baru habis kuliah tadi." ."Huh, just wanna wish.Happy Birthday,guy!.Saje je buat2 lupa.Dah celebrate ke? Makan kat kfc or McD?"."Semalam dah makan telur n kari"."Ha..tak bestnye!". "Taklah semalam semua pakat baling telur kat fahmi"."Haha..gotcha!Takpe2.Bila balik?"."Hari Raya Haji ni kot"."Oklah wait n see what I will buy for you.May Allah blessing with U and result dah keluar ke?". "Supposedly, minggu ni tapi tunda minggu depan"."Ok, CU.Assalamualaikum, jgn lupa study". ...here it is a conversation btwn me and the birthday guy.Keep up the good job,talent,attitude and so on. Happy Besday for everyone.

P/s: To Pips; Cheq tak main la..sms ni.Call je trus,kaya kan? Huh, since when you stole my eragon ha?K, sok gi kenduri rmah k.sima..nak join ke?After clinic..Hadirah, is coming back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home