Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chocolate Oh Chocolate

Whenever I'm feeling down, the stressor keep coming, the burden were too heavy to lift up..2 things I will do. First is to eat chocolate and second writing. The habits were nurtured since I was at matriculation college, the farhtest place I had to go for studying. Being far away from home, being homesick were enough to cause me to cry..huhu not matured enough. If I encountered any of these factors, automatically I headed to co-op seeking for chocolates. Unconciously, I can eat up all bars of chocolate at one moment and continued next time. So that's why at my cupboard is a must to have at least one pack of chocolate. And mum already noticed my habit so when we go shopping, mum always ask "Tak nak beli coklat ke?" or if I ask her to buy food she will enclosed with ~chocolate-based foods. Mum knows me better.TQ mak!

There are so many rumours,myths and facts about chocolate. But they didn't kill my apetite to enjoy the chocolate. Chocolate doesn't harm your health but help to keep us healthy. Black chocolate is more healthier than white ones. So, enjoy your chocolate.

Hmm, where's my journal ?After year 3 I stopped writing journal..my very own journal. Being different from diary..my journal just written on some of my point of view what happened to my life. Why this things turned up like that,what can be done and what to do. If I'm sad, happy or whatever-lah I just love to write poems on it. Other than that, I will read books...the reality ones, journals, Newsweek, Time, Reader Digest not to include the academics. Some people just love to read novels..fancy2 things, fairy tales-like. You dreaming at first ,read until the last chapter suddenly-pfoof.You had to step on reality once again. Hello, welcome to reality.So ineviatable!

Here's the song entitled :SURIRAM always sing by my sis to Hadirah as a lullaby song(after selawat)...sometimes enjoy to sing it to Hadirah 'secretly'

Suriram suriram ram ram
Suriram yang manis
Aduhai anakku sayang
Suriram jantung hatiku
Tinggilah tinggi si matahari
Suriram
Anak kerbau mati tertambat
Suriram
Sudahlah lama ibu mencari, sayang
Baru sekarang ibu mendapat
Suriram suriram ram ram
....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home