Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Friday, February 08, 2008

Pics for You


I don't care,I want to stay with baby..


Isn't he adorable mommy?I got new companian aunties?

i had to restrain Hadirah's hand from reaching the baby's head.Tiring somehow.


look at me..naughty lil' kids with brilliant thought.
this gifts are..


hantaran from me to..gotcha,this very lavish,expensive gifts from my father's school for his retirement. Quite envy with ayah,now.

In attempt to finish these 2 books,the 'cikgu tadika' i bought as a gift to my sisters~a future kindergarten 'tycoon'~is it lou pan,eh? For those muslimat who keen and enthusiatic to be in taking care child,teach 'em: you're invited to be a cikgu tadika. My sis will open one at bandar baru bangi seksyen 5,if not mistaken quite near to UKM main campus .But there are some rules and regulation~contact me!I will do the 'screening'..haha the perfectionist will ruin it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home