Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So Exhausted, What To Do?


I'm sorry..hundred times to be sorry.It's awful to feel like this..but what can I do?


Last Monday - Clinical Exam Pedodontics..I tried my best but time envied me. Mark already given=(

Last Tuesday - Patient turns up late, research proposal just been submitted, I ended up at 7.15 pm discussion with Dr..ah, my body ached.My eyes so heavy..yet had to finish the proposal presentation till late night. Had to find my own patient for Class II restoration or...someone FAIL!

This Wednesday - Clinic early morning till noon..sometimes miss my lunch..entirely this week. I even didn't breakfast. My BMI already giving the reading~UNDERWEIGHT. At 215 pm we sat for MCQ Pedo exam~I admit that I didn't revise AT ALL! Just depend on my old memory hard disk.


Finally, I'm here.Waiting for tomorrow~RESEARCH PROPOSAL PRESENTATION in front of 3 panels doctors and a statistician. For better or worse...this is my entire week. Final year 4 exam just 2 weeks ahead! Sorry, I cannot give any commitment for outside activities, help in need and so on. GTG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home