Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tired of Counting

204, 205 and 206....uh,tired of counting? Same goes to me. I'm tired of counting the days that the Friday will approach. I just want to end up at home.After few weeks struggling and facing the problems.Anyway, what will come soon it doesn't matter. At least, I'm deceiving to give assurance to myself.

Yesterday was our PSG Bowling Tourment held at KB Mall. Reluctant, deprieved of sleep, feelingless emotion..all jumble up.But again I just do it for the sake of my reponsibility, and foremost Allah. And I learnt something new,not on how to strike or what...maybe let it be a secret between me and Allah.Hehe..

Then the evening, had to attend another liqa'. Huh, everything not turned up as being planned..penganjur hilang entah ke mana.Nasib baik takde depan mata, kalau tak dah kena sebutir dua paku buah keras ana. Oklah, forgiven. Tak naklah gaduh2, nanti tak berabis pulak fight kan? Lgpun buang masa je gaduh dgn ana...ana jugak yg menang kan..kan(ngeh3x , terover confident pulak) Tak baik tuh, astagfirullah maafkan hambaMU ini.

Balik rumah, of course.Beside you get enough sleep, for sure lah tak payah dah nak layan2 arahan dlm sms, emel sbb duk kat rumah handset letak dlm almari so takde sound2. Makan pun lebih teratur and berbual dgn mak ayah cukup menenangkan hati..instead I always give opinion and advices, now they told me what to do and don't. Still, I'm depending on them.

Motivation? Uh no! I never liked or love or fond or whatever lah to that words.Not because I'm so selfish..but in the al Quran and hadith are my motivation. Books of motivation, talks on motivation and etc make me boring to death.hihi. So sorry for being too honest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home