Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, March 08, 2007



This flower for You!

I know how you hate so much,when I'm mention your name,stories and anything about you. You better to be unknown,unfamous, low profile..but if not you?Then, whom should I write about? Haha..Pips don't get mad with me! Achik Pips,dok lawo kalu maghoh2~said Hadirah. Forgot to say: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, but I love money than you.Eh, silap ambik motto hang=P





After that, my 'abang'.Heh, lately he got more attached with us by sms and phone call.We all know how bored you are without us! Since he always message me with 'tazkirah'~Is abang Udin already changed? We'll see. Ok,dude congRATS for your convo after several time delayed.But I can't rejoice the moment with you. Just pray for you(^_^). Miss U a lot,mmuahh.




Want to improve your relationships? See love as a verb, rather than as a feeling. ~Stephen R.Covey

So, love your family before they start to disappear from your vision....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home