Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Kulat oh Kulat Sayang



Friday, 15 December .5.00 pm

Man proposed,God disposed. That what we facing everyday. Eventhough we planned meticulosly..Allah knows what the best for us. As what we planned early..being cancelled without any hesistation. I picked up my handbag, umbrella headed to go home. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly, the taxi picked me up after 5 minutes waiting. By 6.15 here I am-at home. Father and mother went out leaving Hadirah and my 2 other sister..one of them;slept. When I opened the door, Hadirah's crying hit me to the middle ear(haha..bluffing). I cannot stand her cries soon...I picked her up and investigate( not CSI) what caused her to cry. Every tears dropped by...so touching.Oh! you already damped the pampers baby. Let us change it for you,baby. Then, she looked at me with the forehead frowned.."huh, baby.Remember me? Your most beloved auntie!"

We had so much fun being together..strolling around, when I ate..you also ate. Bread, ice cream, orange, soup..Your incisor tooth already erupted but just a single tooth.OH, baby what happened to another tooth.You like to bite my ring finger, smile to show your crowning tooth, jump on my lap, and try to grab my spec and necklace..oh baby. If I had holiday for sure..my time is only dedicated for baby sitting. No more books and no more friends..no more handphone(really?we'll see)

I postponed my come back to hostel until Sunday morning because of you.

Sunday,17 December :630 am

After perfomed Subuh prayer, you already woke up. Playing in the dark with your grandma. As I touched you..the warmness seep thru the vein. You're having cold. My mother told me the same thing.Including this, it almost 3 times Hadirah passed the bowel output. I asked mother if Hadirah ate the banana? And positively YES. Although, banana is good because contain more potassium~the advantages goes to those who suffer for fainting, electrolyte imbalance only.Not for the baby, infant.The banana can cause diarhea for baby sometimes.
Lesson no 1.Take note.

I ask mother to take Hadirah for medical check up after father drove me back to USMKK. Doctor diagnosed Hadirah for having diarhea because of false-eating. So Hadirah, no more bread, ice cream, soup..only your milk, nestum and teething biscuit. And your beloved aunt no longer at home nursing you.Maybe next hari raya haji. Your great grandma is going to have 'qurban' this year..the big, happening one.Hope you will be here also.Miss you,baby @ kulat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home