Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

K-File, H-File, EWL, CWL, Step-back technique, 1% NaOCl, Kaviton

Indication of endodontic treatment are: all teeth with irreversible pulp and periapical pathology and electively for post-crown. In cases where the pulp status is not clear or there is a risk pulp exposure, it is advisable to continue with conservative therapy until the pulp diagnosis is confirmed.

Biological aims : to remove all organic material from root canal that is capable into decomposing tissue destructive by-products that can support bacterial growth and to destroy all micro organism present in root canal system.

...That's some part of endodontic (inside tooth) treatment that a dentist can offer to the patient but with some indication which need to be fulfil. Now I understand, each creation that Allah did has many ways to conserve it and what's more even a small,tiny pulp can cause a big problem to us! Back old days, I thought a dentist only can give a filling, extraction and braces treatment modalities but as I 'jump' into dentistry there so many and much more we can do in the mouth !Gosh, thank you Allah. Even till now, I had to remember so much things

Alhamdulillah, my endodontic block go on smoothly even some of my friends did have perforated tooth while cutting out the canal, shortening, inadequate RCF and so forth. Well, friends time to learn. Taking radiograph and try to develop, fix it and wash it somehow a 'big' and problematic task for me, haha I already wasted 3 films because they were too dark to see anything , all I can see were blank films with some dots on it. Everytime I did that I laughed at myself. Ohoh, I think I already cause 'my patient' to suffer a lot of radiation.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger A person get to know life said…

    Last week,ada maj bbuka puasa alumni matriks, w/pun tak rmai trun tp oklah jgk sbb dimeriahkan oleh org lain! Bila kumpul rmai2, teringat kisah2 matriks dulu although setahun tp byk bljr.Then, ramailh org yg rindukan abi&ummi maklumlh tak pernah trun m'lka=)rmai senior batch lain. Alih2, bdk upm je yg rmai...so myamar jd Pips..mhuahaha.haha lg.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home