Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My CREED

Alhamdulillah, Allah still give me a chance to write and post something here..in my own space. Somehow and sometimes, I'm too got curious..am I have a chance to write anymore? What if tommorow or let say ten minutes after that Im totally gone ? Fuh, thinking a lot lately..had to! So many more impuls will be send to the nearest and right dendrites (Imagine! How beautiful, and meticulosly Allah had done it to us, what if all our neurons get haywire? haha..for sure you not here, reading this but will accomodate a place named 'asylum'-psychiatric ward. Taboo word to say it actually. Sorry.

Ah..how I miss my good old days in year 1,2 and 3. Everything seem so easy, relaxing and less burden. Then here I am , year 4..thinking just 'big' enough and super seniority idea kept clouding my mind. But that's only my dream now I face reality=).Tiredness is the only word that can interprate my daily life and schedules, everday same duty and nothing changes. Get less sleep, less rest, less food and I had to think other's more than myself. Actually, I didn't mean to preach or grudging at someone..I accept all what had been destined for me. For me, I never regret of thing I've done. I do it because of ALLAH. I want to be like my Prophet..his sahabah, the obedient follower and anyone who do good deeds not for themselves but because of Allah.

I want to be like that...what makes you different,make you beautiful...
Beautiful inside.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home