Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deal Or No Deal

All I do is treat about 15 patients then wait for appointment patient..the rest dealing with Faber-Mediserve, contractor, people, staff, signs few document~see my signature so valueable now. Without it, nothing can be done..stuck halfway. Ngee..

Being a good leader, I'm learning from everyone. Thank goodness for what experienced back during being undergrads. Grab chances, participate and involved. So grateful to Allah.

Can't wait for another weekend! I need rest, a real rest from calls that mostly come from my staffs and office. Early morning late at night still have to deal with them. Aiyo!

p/s: that's what we called life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home