Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Don't Speak French..

Another my hearthrobe..
If It Were A Dream..then I'm very sad to know it at first place. Wake me up!

...Will you marry me
Will you live forever with me
Whilst loving each other

I want a child who that look like me ,
Another one who look like you
And live unhurt for 1000 or 10,000 years

To be honest with, I like you more than you like me
And people says that better between a man and a woman
I'll love you more, I'll take care of you..

If you cry, if you're having a hard time, if you're hurt
I'll be hurt with you
I'll love you forever, I'll protect you forever
__(fill in the blank) ni translation sebuah lagu fave sy.Layan aje..

Tp asyik bangun tido tak sempat nak sedih sebabnya~ kena jumpa Allah dulu waktu Subuh~hehe. Lagi best..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home