Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Makan-makan Things



One of letters already arrived. Got to settle this first before the other one arrive. At least I have something to be occupied with. The school holiday almost come to the end. Though, I got nothing to do with it. Current indulge~ pastry,how I longed to eat all the cookies, cuppy cakes; ideal choices to make as 'hantaran' if you want to replace the wedding cakes. Jimat, comel dan senang nak dibawa kan? Mine? I choose something extraordinary kot.Duh. Pips, you want one? Beli lah sendiri. I;m not your banker..

Eat them! Sure you don't remember anything else except the taste. 'Yummy, achik' said Hadirah. Her saliva always drooling..ah I can see it.

postscriptum: 1/3 untuk makanan, 1/3 untuk air dan 1/3 lagi untuk udara. That's the our stomach proportion should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home