Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Monday, June 02, 2008

Join me..playing with 'bedak'

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Holiday..oh holiday. I'm end up with doing nothing except attending several wedding ceremony in a row.Yesterday, alhamdulillah I met my sweet2 best friend during her bro-in law wedding. Huhu..a mom-2-be in 2 months times insyaAllah, happy to see her again..of course, a lot to share and talk about..so relieve!Oh, I dont take to heart when everyone start to raise this common question~bila nak kawin?'. I just smile sheepishly as usual..oh alot to think of lately..but no conclution yet..haha so what the purpose I thinking about it then?

This week, I had to make some visit to KL.Yup,KL is our second house for some reasons. But, for sure, KL life is not suit at all. Preferably~Perak;my father's hometown..but foremost of course Kelantan Darul Naim. Boxes of books need to be settle down first.After 5 years, I barely had to admit that I wasted bundles of papers for no purpose of drawings, poems...even short essays.Unfortunetly, I had to get rid of them. Last day in USMKK really get me into tears,after 5 years..5 years, time flew quickly.

Having hard times in exams, clinic and during presentation that had been the most valuable and priceless moments. Do I have the guts to undergo this once again.Well,let se after I polish my skill and knowledge within 3 years. I love to treat and I love to teach. But then, family come first.

I always think about I'm going to be if not a dentist?Well, I cannot imagine anything else other than dentistry.Bluffing Fizah..hehe.To future to-be dentist, 'play' hard and work smartly/hard. Don't take it easy, knowledge come and go in a time. Happy learning and teaching others..

Live life like worth..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home