Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, December 13, 2007

KampungKu

This is our Perak's opah home.See the typical Perak house and its compound~the very neat and you hardly find any dead leaves on the green grass.That's why I love this village. The small village in Parit,Perak which famously known for its accent. I managed to learn a few words than,because after that everyone start laughing at my pronouncation. Now I knew,the hardship of the outsider to understand and pick up Kelantan's accent. Anyway bravo me.

I love to listen to opah even I cannot digest the words, just nodded. Our fave auntie, whom I share everything~she knew everything about me since itis more easier to talk to her.She used to take care of us since we were infant. Everyone keep misrecognize us but not she. I love our uncle whom we called 'ayah chik Meor' , he loves to treat us with gifts,duit n his jokes. anything,just ask~clothes,books?I love the relatives,they are so warm and really enjoy to be with us but then almost of them are males. Credit to us, we love to sneaking,eavesdrop their conversation and even pulling their legs around.Some are okay,some quite snobbish and some moderate.
---------
The man of wisdom is never of two minds;the man of benevolence never worries;the man of courage is never afraid-Confucius
Pick up a grain a day and add to your heap. You will soon learn, by happy experience, the power of littles as applied to intellectual processes and gains.- John S. Hart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home