Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Blue Sky Is Up There

"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." ~Albert Einstein

The end of the year is now approaching us.Whether I satisfied with my perfomance, I'm too in inquiry state.May Allah simplify and help all of us in Deen and our daily life. The schoolchildren are totally enjoy their holidays but not for me.Anyway, I already done with holiday.Focusing on exam,requirement and so on. Weekend is the best to seek,since that's the only 'holiday' we have currently.Being a student is so hectic but when it turn into working, the load sometimes unbearable.Take that! Somehow,you not had to follow an order from your lecturers and clinicians.Umph,so relieves.

When I look into the sky, the life seem so far away yet to much to be achieved.Huhu..the greed takes it place. Am I aiming to high? Or because everyone is fight for the best, then the need is there? Human seems to be always not content with what they already have,right? And so do I.The more I get,the more I want. The more I get to know,the eager I am to learn. That's why Islam teachs us to be satisfied what we have and appreciate them yet don't stop from work hard to achieve another without forgetting the 'root' of all.

The sky with its tinge of heavenly blue, The sky which is coherent and true.The sky so beautiful with its purplish face, The sky that can conquer the human race.The sky so sweet at lemonade, The sky that can bring the earth an adolescent grade ~Nikhil Parekh

You see the sky when you look for hopeThe hope that the cool breeze will hit your warm faceOn a hot sky lit by the afternoon lightYou look up at the sky when your imagination is running freeYou look to the clouds to see crazy things in your imagination Like a zoo for the day dreamer or the wisherYou look at the sky to see the stars dancing around the evening sun The evening skies are the most gorgeous thing to a painter The sky paint’s it’s own painting with the colors of the heavens ~Thomas Hurley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home