Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

...




Dear diary..umph I don't have any diary. My diary is in my mind..what I dream,what I hope and what I been looking for. A week of struggle and hardship finally come the end. And not to forget, congRATS to my senior~Dr Saznida, Dr Karimah, Dr Farah Syazwani, Dr Farhana,Dr Anis Zafirah, Dr Hanani,Dr Ropi and Dr Zulfahmi~the dentist+daie! Hope soon we all being able to meet again and sit together planning what dentists can do for Ummah. Isy azizan au mut syahidan!
And by the way, don't put so much worries in your head. Remember, Allah already destinied in your life~what come and go, fast or slow n so on..dearie seniors. 'Kad wangi' is for everyone to have anyway.So, why bother? Put all ur trust and faith in HIM. Be good to others then Allah also give the goodness in ur life and hereafter.Be pious muslim..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home