Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just A Day in My Life


2 am- 6 am : Snooze, planned for qiam but totally tired.


6 am - 11 am : Revision for the last time for clinical exam Class II Amalgam restoration


11 am-1.30 : Waiting at the clinic, I don't know how many times I just bluntly walk in and out from there just to convience myself. Perform Zuhur prayer and I got to face the exam anyway. So just do it.


215 - 300 : My patient's need isolation, after one hour still I got to struggle for rubber dam placement.Then, the gum start to bleed. Lastly, my Dr gave a favour~that time I think I will stuck all the way. Ya Allah, I totally thought that I'm going to lose anyway. But then...


3pm - 5pm : Alhamdulillah, my cavity prep, lining and base was checked and they all passed the criteria that needed.


515 pm : Supposedly I had to finish or the mark will be deducted, but since I had to manage the deep caries lesion treatment I thought hmm, ignore the order and I just do my work anyway. BIAR LAMBAT ASAL SELAMAT. Act to be cool eh? My collegues said that I'm too cool start from the beginning until the end because the other collegues with no deep carious lesion management did not finish before me. Well, you don't know how exactly I'm feel deep down. I almost shed my tears in front of patient. But still I try to be profesional (some said, actually my supervisor already told me~don't try to embrass me ,ok.So just go and do the good job!TQ Dr.The 'scary' word kept clouding my mind. Ya Allah, tawakkal ku hanya padaMU. Sooner or later, while finishing my job~ I can feel that both my mother and father kept pray for my exam, life: wishing that Allah simplies my work. I dunno but I just can feel that way. My mom and dad; they are my inspiring factor that hold me to go thru all this obstacle and hurdles.


7 pm: My patient called me with half crying said that she don't have any transportation for going home.It's already late! Calm down, I'm going to fetch you home with my so-called driver..hehe.


8 pm- 915 pm : Here we are at her house. You know what? I already learn a lot from her and her single parent~the mother. We always think that we face the hardest and toughest trial and difficulty in life but actually there are too many people had to go thru the difficulties in life more than we do. Sometimes we just happen by thinking it is great to be someone else rather to be ourselves but...we might not think that the 'great' person also face the turbulance like other, had high and down situation and regrets in life time.So, why trying to be others. Allah already give the equal porpotions for us. Be grateful.


915- 945 pm : I love to be someone co-pilot. I talked a lot and my driver stay alert and concious all the time. This will be my part time job when travel and on vacation with my family. For those who not really know me~they think I'm too silent, vivid and so on but actually I'm silent killer..haha. I love to observe and watching people and things. You'll learn a lot. I learn how to 'read' people from the observation. Anyway, sometimes 1st impression not enuf!


1015 pm : my stomach started to sing. Kindda of lullaby, wanted me to fill in the pouch.But I cant although this entire day I only eat one plate of rice. I had to do my 'taklifan' that had been neglected before. I'm kindda addicted to this work..totally in love. Eventhough my 'partner' is quite annoying but respect him alot for the great job, great people he got connected to and great in torturing me..I know lah, i'm junior but stop bullying me by given the ad hoc keje!


11 pm : After prepare to eat..trut.trut. 'We have meeting at 1115 after this. Whoa! I had to sacrife. My legs ached, the high heel shoes does it. Medical collegues always tempelak us~why ah, dental student always vogue with their appearance? Well, we trained to be like that, proper dressing, shoes and touch up. Not to have sandals, slipper, sport shoes or anything that obviusly shabby, out of dated etc.Huhu..we already being the dentist!


1205 am : meeting ended, actually AMAL MAAHAD going to hold an occasion : Sirih Pulang Ke Gagang sort of big family day for all the MAAHADIANs on this 16/6. Kindly to be annouced all the x-Maahadian you are welcome and invited to be there. The commuties askedfor medical and dental collegues to run the check-up or exhibition. The medical side, the Dr are incharged and for the dental~ we the dental students are the backbone of this.Haha..habislah korang kena kelantong dek kitaorg..huh kak nani, plan A yup! We are very unpredictable, yeah. Jom ramai2.


100 am : I had supper instead of dinner. Re arrange the schedule for this morning. By 10 am, I'll go to the clinic. The Dr's will have meeting for yesterday clinical exam~whose in and whose out. Ya Allah bantulah hamba-hambaMU yang menolong di jalanMU. Redhailah sepanjang perjalanan dan bidang yang kami ambil. Kuatkanlah iman kami dan tetapkanlah pendirian kami agar tidak goyah dengan ujian serta kesusahan hidup kami ini. Jadikanlah mata hati kami ini mata hati sebenar-benar mukmin.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home