Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Sunday, April 23, 2006

MY JoURnEY

Here is my journey to Perak :

DAY 1- At 1030 am we left our home to Perak, the sun shone brightly and brilliantly like I was that day. All the burdens I left behind for awhile before I get started once again. We passed the mountain, waterfall, untouched jungle( but some part of them the trees were cut down for timber), and thanks Allah this time we didn’t encounter with the elephants like we did previously! I felt so much serenity. Such a long time we didn’t have talk in car ,laughing, share the jokes, make up stories and so on..Our journey was shorten after all since the old-zig zag road were changed with the new one, father drove mom’s auto MPV and just 5 of us not 10 as usual. 4.30 pm we arrived at Ipoh and mother would like to take a stroll in Ipoh ‘GreenTown’ unfortunately we get lost until the town named-Pasir Putih (haha..same as our home town in Kelantan).But nevermind at least we knew and get used with that so at last we decided just to go back to Opah’s. We pass the UTP at Tronoh which is about 5-8 km from Opah’s I guess. Hopefully, my dearie bro. can make it for the interview or waiting for UIA. Then 6 pm we safely arrived at opah’s home. “Kak Fizah, can I borrow your digicam for awhile?’ my bro. asking..
“For what? It’s already 6.50 pm. You don’t take bath yet ’
Reluctantly, I just gave it to him and waiting what he’s up to.
‘Here, I catched some pics of the sun set nearby the river’ I just smiled,is this what you do?
Oh, my bro!

DAY 2-My sis and I woke up late that morning, the result of tiredness and long chit chatting with our auntie who had lost her youngest child. She still in bereavement stage..she kept talking about his son-made us feel how hard the burden they had to face. But ALLAH loves him more than us do, I didn’t know how to react.I didn't’t want to cry in front of her but all I can do was-LISTENING. I’m too feel his lost.. no more person to be massage , to be chatting with, to be feed on, to do exercise and to look into oral cavity,teeth any ulcer and what’s more I didn’t have chance to do treatment on you..my dear. I know letting you go is a must but memory remain in our heart and soul.

That evening, father took us to dusun where we planted rambutans, durians and duku years ago. Father told us a lot of his stories during childhood until adult- ride on bicycle with friends, go around keliling kampung, jual jambu and durian from great grandma’s orchard without great granddad permission. Hehe, the naughtiness already been inherited !The old people really independent compare to us now.Waiting to be spoon feeding.
At night, we went to Sitiawan our auntie’s home. This was the second time we had ‘buah langsat’ means tersesat lah. And having great time there went around the town.At 1 am we arrived home and slept soundly below the kelambu and away from mosquito’s bites.

Day 3-Had to wake up early because registration started at 8 am..huargh.Wake up,wake up.
'Eh, nape baju kemeja Fahmi nampak macam tak bergosok je,meh kak fizah tlg iron' fuh..penatnya.Huh,already 715 am !Look like I'm the only one who's not packing yet due to ironing.As being planned at 830 am, we stood in front of UTP.Luckily yesterday I suddenly met my friend at former school who is studying at UTP giving her tips on how to attain good mark for interview.As the MPV went inside the campus..whoa,cantiknya masjid ada tasik kat tepi.Tapi..berapa ramaikah insan-insan yang sudi bertandang ke rumah Allah itu? hehe,insyaALLAH ramai kot(ada unsur2 husnu dzon). 'Ayah nanti kita berenti jap ye,nak ambik gambar'.
Since we still early so didn't have to queue up yet. Alhamdulillah,settle.Then need to find the room. Every candidate I saw have 'brilliant' look plus with proper attire even some of them wear blazer compare to my bro just a blank shirt with loose fitting jeans (huh,I never like people with fit jeans).Nevermind Fahmi,whatever your wear you still handsome,brilliant and funny in my eyes and soul=) except if you are in Snoopy t-shirt.That's one I cannot bear. I know,you little bit nervous, feel lack of something but remember as long as you believe in Allah and yourself it's okay lah. Everyone has their own talent right? InsyaAllah,I always pray for yoour success because I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..mhuahaha.

At 1030 am, we left the UTP headed to Kelantan Darul Naim. May this journey help me enough to face the hurdle once again.InsyaALLAH.

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tak tau plak sohabati ni good in doing report..opss secretariat PBB ni..lupa2..:) ( just kiddin'..jgn marah!)

    p/s: thinking of making a visit to usm..tapi bila ek..dont want to disturb ur study concentration..cannot bear dis rindu..ahaks.. {uhibbuk fillah}

     
  • At Tuesday, 25 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hu2..you should be grateful to have that time wit familia, but not me:(. but never mind maybe next time..miss u all very2 much ..kim salam kat drakula yang minum nescafe..
    lupa password so have to be anonymous 4evar..waaa..

    ~fifah~

     
  • At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nescafe...nescafe...nescafe...stock dah habis, so tak dapat jadi drakula. tunggu lepas final

    Alhamdulillah, segala puja dan puji bagi Allah yang sentiasa memberikan makhlukNya rahmat dan limpahan kasih sayangNya.. Bersabarlah dan terus bersyukur kerana itulah sebaik-baik perbuatan bagi mereka yang ingin menjadi hambaNya..

    Wallahua'lam

    p/s: just drop by..

     
  • At Friday, 26 May, 2006, Blogger A person get to know life said…

    Loh..jack tak tau ke selama ni fizah mmg part time reporter..tapi kat kampus je lah..meh la kelantan nak merasa air zam zam n kurma dr org yang dh g umrah.Hmm..bilalah nak gi buat haji ni?
    ..tak bagus minuman cafein-iron kurang diserap..next time stop la..minum susu pulak,tapi bukan susu Dumex 1,2,3.Tak sesuai.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home