Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My baby !

HOW MIRACLE IS MIRACULOUS !

I’ve been at o&g ward for clinical presentation practice whole night with senior..thanks God muslimin had already clerked the patient and my friends and I just been a good listener since then. The teaching ended by 11.00 pm. All of us were exhausted but never mind. Then, our senior asking if we would like to visit labour room in case if there is delivery. being stunned and out of word three of us eagerly followed him..huhu such a good teacher (dedicated to teach us although he also has bundle of task to be done) and muslimin. First, we seek a patient who is in contraction pain and here we are..the patient has so much to be tolerate..intermittent, contractile pain and anxiety of being watching by people esp male..I’m too cannot stand if in her shoes but what to do the pain is much more to be concern than other.
For every contraction, the doctor will ask her to push I think for about ten times it happened but no sign of the baby is come out although the cervix is already 10 cm..a time for delivery. Oh, baby why you don’t want to come out? So, Dr will try again after 1 hour if more than that the c-section or forceps delivery will take place because the cute little baby inside her mother’s gravid uterus will suffered respiratory distress (lemas..le) .

Waiting until 12.15, we were having a good time ‘watching’ the already delivered baby in nursery room being put on clothes and sleep in their ‘container’ soundly. Some of them cried but their cries actually sound of happiness of mother and father. Ohoh, baby if you cry for being on earth which full with trial and turbulence then..you must feel such ways but it already stated in your book of life in Luh Mafzuh then send down to baitul I’zzah. We pray that you will be a good, obedient and intelligent muslim for your whole life anyway.
Almost 1 am, the patient cried for contractile pain that was unbearable so IT ALREADY THE TIME…’kak, teran lagi..sambung2x lagi, geram2x” All sort of noise can be heard from this room.I just smile when saw this ‘tiring’ scene. Everyone seem to be motivated including her husband to give support and strength for the patient.I want to part too but at the latest minute ( seganlah jugak!) Uh..the baby head is arrived and then the shoulder, body and limbs. So beautiful the mechanism of labour that ALLAH created without harming both the mother and child eventhough episiotomy was done because patient is primi gravida-first pregnancy. MasyaALLAh, Tabarakallah. I wonder, how my mom can withstand the pain during giving delivery to me and my twin ?
Afterwards, the first ‘kalimat’ the sinless baby would hear is LA ILAHA ILLALLAH..kalimatu thoiyyibah. Alhamdulillah, both safe and DR were waiting for placenta delivery, in order to make sure patient didn’t suffered post-partum haemorrhage.
You know , after witnessed the miracle of this I learnt a lot : the first one is every newborn is a gift-priceless one from HIM that must be keep as sign of HIS LOVE towards HIS creation. Second is :never ever disobey your mother even though it’s contradict to what you want unless in marked that totally wrong in our Deen.Remember our mother has suffered so much in pregnancy, delivery and nursing us so that we been able to be here and as what we are now, and if given another choices she can do what ever she want : aborted us? Abandoned us? Or abused us ? But, alhamdulillah still she gives us lots of love, cares and education-sampai sekarang ana ingat how mom take care of me masa kecik dulu; demam, batuk selsema, sakit perut,and one occasion I’ve food poisoning.wah so much sickness. But mom always been there, tolong lapkan badan ,masakkan nasi air or soup (fave. meal ms sakit and sihat) ,lalukan air kat kepala and tapping. Too much to describe, even now mom always recall us with that memories – terjun dari katil 2 tingkat then terseliuh (kononnya jadi superman), jatuh dari basikal, and what the most funniest was when I was 3 years old, while climbing my buaian suddenly lost my grip, I fall down and pengsan.kui..kui. Disastrous, because I was so naughty, stubborn till now and indifferent even a girl like me. But now, as getting older everything change.oklah, that’s all..

p/s : Piper,still accused me for being donor and I was the receiver? Always sick due to low immunity. Haha,that’s why I much more intelligent, ‘cute’, and brainy but not to include heavy huh. Anyway thanks for being there for me, listen to me, talk to me and bear with me for all years even sometimes we had fights without any injury! hehe

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home