Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Engagement..

Assalamualaikum wbt,
For all of the sudden,overall this week became the MOST TIRING WEEK i've ever undergone but never mind all these matters teach me how precious the time is and the important thing is how you manage it. I've to admit sometimes I'm fail too. Just this morning an engagement ceremony took place at my home..No wonder I always 'disappear' from campus previous week..Am I getting engage? Nope..not me but my 2nd sister. All my friends thought that it was me? haha..being fool eh? So sorry, i didn' have the intention to do that but since all of them always suggest me to get married during study..and alot of ideas of marriage. So I take this advantages to fool them back.Quite cruel, right.Anyway, married during study have pro and cons but depend on how you manage it. And foremost, if Allah says it will happened no matters how hard you try or how hard you work it out..anyway it will happened.Huh,same like my sister's story. So just accept it,right?
By the way, it's not what I want to write about..my head just full with ideas but I'm not having flight of ideas( in schizophrenia) but just because I am the 'great thinker' since schooling. This week, I cannot tell you how much 'sufferings' I've faced .Everyone want their job finished as soon as possible. 'Ok, can you please do that..and these', its oklah, I'll try my best to do. Anyway,I dont want all my amal lillah just burnt out just because of no sincerity so I put all these' burdens as my challange. Remember a broad minded person always see the difficulties as challanges and I want to be part of a good muslim. You know..till know I believe that a muslim should always be positive no matter how the possible is impossible, but just keep in faith that ALLAH knows the best for us. Whoever help Allah in His Deen, Allah too will help him..remember that always. Akhirul kalam, moga2 mulut yang dekat pada hati itu menjadikan hati-hati lain lebih terkesan..insyaAllah,ameen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home