Ghaddul Bashar

"Sesungguhnya bukanlah mata itu yang buta tetapi hati yang letaknya di dalam jasad itu yang buta"

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Childhood Story..

Everyone has had their own story in their own way and fashions..so do I.Whatever good things I had gone thru, I never want it to happen again just for the good reason.History didnt change,right? The face one of the ORL registra suddenly make me smile~the same face I encounter 12 years ago when I was in standard 5.

He is the father ,one of my male collegues. He used to be the Hospital Director at Pasir Puteh.His kind and warm smile to everyone,make we all believe he is so kind and gentle.He treat everyone equally and respectively. In one time,our class teacher was going to re-arrange our table.Gosh,what the teacher had in her mind.She put me among the 5 naughty boys exclude one of the director's son..Its unfair,teacher!

For the whole one year I had tolerate their unmannered behaviour,funny jokes and tricks which I to be their victim but..I got the Superb Power Puff Girl..no lah.I'm known for the bullying tricks. Sometimes in vain also but thank goodness, I had the Protector..the prince charming. He was sitting in front me, since he more brainy than me..he's my tutor also. He defend me whenever other 4 pirates came to play trick on me. We used to play step n ladder, chess and even jigsaw puzzle when teachers late.

Sometimes he kept insist me to visit his home in the hospital area for no reason.Well, I just manage to see him at the hosp since mother had to wait for treatment at that time.From there,I saw his father. Its very nice to befriend person like him, a person with good heart and patience. Later,he moved to another district since his father got offer from HKB...he just said that maybe his family will move to overseas if father want to further the study....and he too want to be a doctor.

Since then,we totally lost contact.I wonder,where he could have been..Malaysia?UK?America?Wherever he is..may Allah granted him for the good act he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home